
Fire researchers caused in Riverside were looking for four teenagers on Sunday, April 13, after the witnesses reported having seen high school children near where a small brush fire was burned the night before.
The fire was reported at 11:12 pm on Saturday in Sycamore Highlands Park in 5777 Fair Isle Drive, said Riverside’s fire department in a press release.
“Several witnesses in the park reported that four men in the age of high school in the park illuminate fireworks towards the cannon,” said the statement.
They described the children’s car, and when a battalion chief approached, the car moved away with their slips, according to the statement. A description was provided to the police.
The researchers did not find remains or fireworks.
The fire was a hero to an acre room. No one was reported injured.
No judgment had been announced on Sunday.
The city has taken an increasingly hard line against fireworks.
At the end of March, the City Council approved a plan to use drones to detect fireworks, which are illegal in the city in all forms, except the two shows of the city internships every July 4.
In 2024, the fine for those caht that use illegal fireworks increased to $ 1,500. Since then, the city has worked on the education of fireworks and application campaigns.
In September, two 16 -year -old children were arrested on suspicion of activating fireworks that led to Hawarden fire that destroyed six houses and other properties.
Riverside residents can inform the activity of the fireworks anonymously by calling 951-826-5311 or using mobile application 311 of the city.
Originally published:

